Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 21, 2014

COMC purchase

I am really trying to complete some of my sets this year, as I have stated before.  I couldn't find any trade partners on Zistle who had what I needed, so I decided to check out COMC.  I was able to finish  three sets, and pick up cards to get me closer to completing two more sets.  Here are some of the goodies I got!

1 more to go on 2013 Update!  I accidentally traded away a card, so I'm one short...D'oh!


2010 Bowman Draft Chrome Main Set COMPLETED!



2012 Bowman Platinum Main Set COMPLETED!


2011 Heritage...still working on it!


Ryne Sanberg card for the PC!


2010 Bowman Draft Main Set COMPLETED!


No comments:

Post a Comment