Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A package from Panini?!?!

I got a package last week; I thought it was cards from one of my trades.  However, when I looked at the envelope, I saw it was from Panini.  I am one of those people who sends in my envelope to the no purchase necessary address on the back of the wrapper packages to try to win something cool.  I was ecstatic to maybe finally win something!  I felt like this guy:


Here is what I got:


He is in the White Sox organization.  He spent most of the year at AAA Charlotte.  He did pitch in 5 games for the White Sox this year.  Not what I expected, but I guess I finally got a reward for sending in to the no purchase necessary address.

No comments:

Post a Comment