Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 20, 2014

Vernon Wells

This was my second attempt at Vernon Wells.  I had sent him mail while he was with the Angels a few years back.  I sent this one to his home address and got two nice cards back.  I have always like Stadium Club, and need to get my hands on some 2014.  I have also always been a fan of the Lineage set.  I have always been disappointed that they never produced this set again.

Vernon Wells
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
37 days


1 comment:

  1. Nice success. I wrote to Wells a couple of months ago, but have yet to receive any response.

    ReplyDelete