Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 23, 2015

A long overdue trip to the LCS

Due to my overloaded schedule of work and school, not only have I not been able to blog or trade, I haven't been able to make it down to my local LCS.  I spent several hours down there filling some of my Royals needs, as well as 2014.

First, I was able to complete 2014 Bowman main set!


I was also able to knock out quite a few of the prospects and chrome prospects!



While looking around in the 2014 Bowman box, I was able to scoop up some Cubs prospects and some current Cubs!



I also scanned the old Royals card box, and was able to get some cards for my Royals project!



Finally, just a few for my PC's:


Another enjoyable trip to the LCS.  I hope the next trip isn't that far off!


No comments:

Post a Comment