Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I think Topps hates me

When Topps released the 2015 Series 1 of the flagship set, I went out and bought a blaster box.  I never did a blog post on it, but guess what was in there?  ALL the Madison Bumgarner cards from Series 1!  Really?!?  As if any Royal fan can forget Game 7 of the World Series here in KC, now I feel like Topps is rubbing it in my face!

So, this weekend, I was finally able to find and pick up a blaster box of 2015 Topps Opening Day.  You'll never guess what was in there!



I think Topps has it out for Royals fans.  Here are the cool things I got in my box:


I love these Blue Opening Day cards.  I read on the Internet they were suppose to be numbered to 2015, but I don't know if Topps changed their mind or what.



These stadium scene cards are pretty cool!  I wish I could take cool pictures like these!


No comments:

Post a Comment