Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, February 7, 2016

Trade with The Angels, In Order

Tom over at The Angels, In Order proposed a trade with me that involved some swapping of TTM cards and other needs.  It was a great trade!  Thanks Tom!


"The Boys of Zimmer"

 

Other Cubbies




Current Royal and World Series Champion Edinson Volquez


Player collection goodies


Then & Now set.  I've been thinking about attempting some trades or buying the rest of what I need to complete the set.  Now I'm one closer!


Also, one closer on the Bowman Platinum set, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment