Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, February 25, 2016

Zistle trade with Hittinaway

I'm starting to knock out some of those Zistle trades that have been in sitting there since last year.  Thank you to everyone for being patient with me.  Last year, I was taking two Master's classes a semester, planning a wedding, and went through an accreditation site visit (which was successful - maximum 10 years reaccreditation)!  This year is starting out smoother; just one more class and I graduate with my Master's Degree in May!  Now, if I could just get rid of my work stress and work "normal" work hours, life would really be great!

Anyway, let me show you the awesome stuff I got from Hittinaway!

Royals.  I have never seen or heard of the Topps Rookie of the Week card/set.  I love this George Brett card.


Player Collection goodies


Old guys.  The McGwire SP card is a hologram that is really cool!


Royals collection


One more for the Upper Deck Then & Now set


Cubbies


No comments:

Post a Comment