Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, August 15, 2016

2016 National Baseball Card Day

My LCS posted on their Facebook this week about their promotion for National Baseball Card Day last Saturday.  This was a definite push to get me down there; not only had I not been writing TTM requests, or trading, I have not been down to the LCS for quite a while.  I was able to buy some awesome stuff, which I'll post throughout the week.  But, first, I want to post what they were giving away as part of the promotion.  I'm not sure if it was all stores or not, but if you bought $10 in Topps, you got a free Kris Bryant National Baseball Day Card.  They were also giving away promotion packs.  They gave me two packs, which I thought was generous!  It was a good trip to the LCS, and they were pretty busy, so it was nice to see everyone out supporting small business!




No comments:

Post a Comment