Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Trip to LCS, part 1...the packs

While at the LCS this weekend, to get the free Kris Bryant card, you had to buy $10 in Topps products.  I knew I would not have a difficult time because my local Walmart is apparently not stocking baseball cards anymore, so I haven't bought any new releases lately.

Allen & Ginter

Royals and Cubs, including new Royal Billy Burns.  I wasn't so sure about trading away Brett Eibner, but I think Dayton Moore knows what he's doing.


 Insert card


Mini Black Border


Non-baseball people


Old dudes, including A-Rod, whose last game was last Friday


Topps Chrome







Refractor

Prizm Refractor

Topps Tribute

It always makes me nervous to spend a lot of money on one pack of cards.  This turned out pretty good.  One for the player collection, one for the catcher binder, and one for my green collection.



53/99

No comments:

Post a Comment