Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, October 27, 2016

Eric Hosmer

After my COMC purchase, I went out and got a few more Eric Hosmer cards for my player collection.  For a week there, it was nothing but Eric Hosmer in my eBay shopping cart!

 My first Hosmer relic!


I'm always a sucker for a green/emerald card...the bonus here is that the seller sent me two additional cards!



2 comments:

  1. Ain't no bonus like a Hosmer bonus! The relic is great! Including that piping is a nice touch.

    Sorry I don't have any men's shoes to try to sell you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I think a lot of people have been getting the shoes post!

      Delete