Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, November 17, 2016

A few TTM's to catch up

I have accumulated a pile of PWE's that I know are TTM requests that are back, but I haven't had time to look at what I got until now.

The first one is from former Royal Buddy Biancalana.  It is one of my favorite years of Topps designs, however his autograph is smudged.  Bummer.

Buddy Biancalana
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
92 days


I wanted to start sending out a few NFL TTM requests, and I have gotten a couple back so far, but none as big as this one.  Former Ole Miss Rebel, Eli Manning.  The scan is not that great, but it's a great looking card with the autograph!

Eli Manning
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o New York Giants
29 days
























I sent out a bunch of TTM requests to MLB players prior to the end of the season.  I had read that Aaron Nola signs, but I guess he's now got one of these pre-printed cards.

Aaron Nola
Signed 0/1
Sent c/o Philadelphia Phillies
47 days






Finally, I got a couple of RTS envelopes back.  


Ben Lively
Signed 0/1
Sent c/o Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs

J.J. Watt
Signed 0/1
Sent c/o Home address

No comments:

Post a Comment