Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 13, 2017

2017 Topps

Ok, ok...here's my 2017 Topps post.  I have told myself that I will not purchase much of the product this year.  I want to achieve some personal collecting goals, however, I will have some 2017 on hand for trade bait.  I bought a blaster pack, and here's my goodies:

First card of 2017


A lot of league leaders in Series 1



Cub that is now a Royal


Royal that is now a Cub


Catcher card


It's been nice that my teams have been on the World Series cards for the last couple of years!


Gold Card


Insert cards - I do like the insert cards this year, especially the recognition of Jackie Robinson Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day.




Another Insert set - Award winners.  I, again, like this insert set, and I'm not sure why yet.




MLB Network - I heard these were hard to pull, but I got one, but it's now trade bait.


 5 Tool - I like this insert set, too, and not too bad of pulls on the first try!



Not really old cards, just fake insert cards.



 Blaster box "prize"


 Foil card


First Pitch - Lots of Cubs cards in Series One


 Bowman insert - Again, I like this; it reminds me of early 1990's Stadium Club.


Finally, the 1987 Topps 30th Anniversary Insert set - Yup, gonna have to try and get them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment