Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, February 4, 2017

HUGE Zistle trade with royals

I haven't posted any trades in a while, so the next couple of days I will posting all the goods I've gotten so far this month.  royals and I have been working on this trade for a little while, and I was glad to get it done because it helped me out in several ways.

Cubbies





Royals




Player Collections





Iowa Hawkeyes Alumni





Former Iowan, Jeff Clement


Ole Miss Alumni


2014 Archives set needs


2015 Topps Pro Debut set needs


2016 Opening Day set needs



Presidential card



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they made it to you safely, and were able to hit so many different PC categories. Thank you for your side of the trade, also!

    -Josh D.

    ReplyDelete