Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, May 8, 2017

2017 Bowman

When I saw what the 2017 Bowman product would look like, I was not impressed; same old stuff from Bowman.  However, when I opened my blaster box, I was quite impressed with the photos.  They are very sharp, and the design behind the logo doesn't look as bad as I thought.  I saw a blogger post what they received from their blaster box (which was a nice box), and I had very good success, as well.

Base


Prospects base


Chrome Prospects


Unfortunately, not much for my player collections from this blaster.


World Baseball Classic - I'm not sure how I feel about these being in the set.


Inserts






Finally...COLOR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment