Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, July 16, 2017

2017 Bowman Platinum

I'm so glad there have been new releases.  I've been tired of the same old Topps flagship Series 1 & 2 seemingly the only choice at Walmart.  Here's what my blaster box yielded:

Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3
Pack 4
Pack 5
Pack 6
Pack 7 "extra pack"
 I didn't notice until I scanned the cards, that my favorite cards out of every pack were in alternate uniforms!

Player collections


Purple Prospect (/250)


"Exclusive cards" - Bowman Ice


Inserts - I like all of these insert sets, but not enough at this time to try to collect them.



1 comment:

  1. This is the first I've seen Bowman Platinum,and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete