Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, July 13, 2017

A handful of TTM's back

I haven't had time to dig out from under my desk to post these in a timely manner.  However, I'm hoping to do more TTM's (it's already July!) and more trades to round out the summer.


First, Creighton Blue Jay Alumni Dave McKay.  He's currently the first base coach for the Diamondbacks.

Dave McKay
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Arizona Diamondbacks
72 days

Next is J.R. Graham.  He's currently pitching at the Yankee's Triple A team, Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

J.R. Graham
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
72 days







Finally, Greg Olsen from the Carolina Panthers.  I love the way these Valor cards look, and the signature doesn't look bad, either!

Greg Olsen
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
272 days

No comments:

Post a Comment