Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, July 15, 2018

2018 Bowman Platinum

I always get excited for the mid-season...the All Star Game and better baseball card products are released!!  I have scooped up some Stadium Club, and now Bowman Platinum.  I will say the black background really makes the pictures "pop."

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7
Inserts




Green

Ice parallels

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking cards. I sent you a trade proposal on TCDB for one of these along with some other Cardinals

    ReplyDelete