Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, July 11, 2018

TCDB trade with tsch67

I've been trying to get back into the swing of things on TCDB as far as trades are concerned.  I've been spending a lot of time entering my whole collection into TCDB, and I think I might almost be done!  I have also been buying shelving and storage this month, and will be revamping the storage portion of my collection.  When I'm done, I'll post pictures!  In the mean time, I got a trade done with trade partner tsch67.

A's



Cubbies





Royals 


Player collections

The David Wright Xponential is my favorite card of the whole trade!




Ole Miss baseball alumni


No comments:

Post a Comment