Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, September 28, 2018

2018 Heritage High Number

I was, again, excited for new product, however, it was hard to find it.  2018 Heritage High Number is, well...bleh.  The design is ok, but there are not a bunch of cards on the checklist that I will want or need.  I bought a blaster box and will obviously have a lot of product for trade.  I hope I can get my hands on some Bowman Chrome!

The packs

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

Inserts







SPs



Collection goodies

Cubs mega collection

Player collection

Iowans in the MLB

No comments:

Post a Comment