Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, September 27, 2018

The PWE envelopes this week!

It's an exciting time of year, when my TTM envelopes are coming back in waves, probably secondary to players signing their mail before the end of the season.  

Bill Landrum is a former pitcher, mostly known for pitching for the Pirates.  He spent 1988 with the Cubs, but did not have a card made.  

Bill Landrum
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
15 days

















Dan Straily was with the Marlins this year.  He has a 5-6 record, with a 4.12 ERA in 23 games.

Dan Straily
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Marlines
52 days

















This return from Michael Cuddyer is sweet!  The scanned picture doesn't do it justice, but it looks nice on this 2013 Topps Chrome card.

Michael Cuddyer
Signed 1/2 (didn't return second card)
Sent c/o Home address
158 days



















Finally, two cards back from Twins prospect Tyler Jay.  He's #22 on the Twins top 30 prospect list.  He spent the year at Chattanooga, the Twins AA team.

Tyler Jay
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chattanooga Lookouts
139 days



No comments:

Post a Comment