Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 1, 2019

Mail day!!!

I've had quite a few TTM requests come back, and these on the heels of Spring Training!

Chris Rusin is a former Cubbie who spent last year with the Rockies.  He was 2-3 with a 6.09 ERA in 49 games.

Chris Rusin
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Rockies
241 days
























Another former Cubbie is also back this week.  Donnie Dewees is now in the Royals system and spent last year between Northwest Arkansas and Omaha.

Donnie Dewees
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Royals ST
342 days
























Finally, one back from Kyle Freeland.  This one I had written off, so I'm glad to get it back!  He had an excellent year with the Rockies last year, 17-7, 2.85 ERA.

Kyle Freeland
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Rockies
873 days

No comments:

Post a Comment