Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, February 24, 2019

Weekly TTM report

I have been getting a couple PWEs back this month.  I'm glad, too, because it gets me excited to send out TTM requests for Spring Training.

Jon Duplantier is currently in Spring Training with the Diamondbacks as a non-roster invitee.  I sent this card to the AFL last fall.

Jon Duplatier
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Salt River Rafters
116 days



















My second try was successful to Brandon Kintzler.  He's currently with the Cubs.

Brandon Kintzler
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Cubs
167 days

No comments:

Post a Comment