Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, July 17, 2019

2019 Big League

Work is still in the way of my card collecting, trading and TTM'ing.  I hope to have a little reprieve after the 1st of September, but that's still a month and a half away.  I have been able to buy a blaster box of some new stuff, and today, is 2019 Topps Big League.  I like the design; it reminds me of 1987 Topps, but in a modern way.  Overall, an ok blaster box in terms of "hits," but not very good for items for my collections.

The packs






Items for my various collections



Inserts





Gold



Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment