Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Since I've been working so hard...it was time for a COMC purchase!

I work in healthcare and the hospital I work at is so short staffed that we have not been granted PTO all summer.  And, we have been getting called in every day we are on call, so I've been pulling over 60 hours a week this summer and it's no fun.  Add the stress of your vacation getting denied and then add all of your co-workers stress from being overworked, understaffed and no vacation for them, either, and it's a volatile environment right now.  So, I took some of that on call money and bought some cards on COMC.  I barely had the time to shop for these cards!

Cubbies





Royals



Player collections 





Hosmer SP and New Era card

SPs


Colors
















Filling out the uncompleted sets!







Chromes




Stamped, foils and cuts







PC Autographs and Relics






1 comment:

  1. Very nice pickups! Too bad about your heavy work schedule (I can relate). It's nice to have the extra money but not so nice when you don't have time to spend it. Hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete