Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I've been spending some time on eBay...

I'm trying to collect an autographed and memorabilia card for every player in my PC and every team they have been on.  I've been hitting a little bit of a road block on COMC in achieving this goal, so I decided to try eBay, and so far, so good!  I got this Eric Hosmer Royals autograph for the PC, and it's a great looking 2012 Bowman Platinum card!



No comments:

Post a Comment