Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, February 20, 2020

Mega collection 118-126

Mega collection 118-126


Observations:
  • I consider this a great page...quite a few things I like on this page
  • Favorite player on the page:  Shawon Dunston
  • Favorite card on the page:  2016 Topps Alcides Escobar
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1992 Topps Top Prospects First Basemen

1 comment:

  1. I used to have the 1st basemen card when I was a kid. I was excited because there as a lot of hype surrounding Klesko. I never realized that the card also had Jaha and Brogna. All three turned out solid careers.

    ReplyDelete