Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, April 11, 2021

Guess what? Another Sportslots order

 I'm sure some of you may be tired of seeing all my Sportslots goodies, but since there is literally NO PRODUCT on the shelves here in Kansas City, these posts take place of what would normally be my posts about new product on the shelves.  The best thing to come out of the pandemic, in relation to my collection goals, is my growing achievements in set, player and mega collections.  Money well spent, although I don't hardly have any 2020 or 2021 trade bait.

Set collection needs










Player collections






Cubbies





Royals



Iowa Hawkeye football alumni




Mega collections


No comments:

Post a Comment