Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, April 11, 2023

2022 Bowman Chrome University Football

When Bowman put out this product last year, I didn't jump at it because I have a love/hate relationship with cards that don't have logos or airbrushed out uniforms.  This year is a different story.  The only thing I didn't care for was how curved the cards were coming out of the packs.

Base cards








Colors


This card is sharp!

Inserts - These are really sharp, too



Favorite card and one of my favorite college football players

No comments:

Post a Comment