Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, April 2, 2023

2022 Elite Extra Edition

I hate that I'm still buying 2022 products, and this is quite expensive for a blaster box with one pack, but I can't show any restrain when it comes to minor league or college products.  The bonus is that I know there will be a auto/relic or something to that effect in the box.





The red sure is sharp on this card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment