Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, December 29, 2023

Top 5 cards I bought in 2023

 I started the year off strong going to the monthly card show here in town, but the summer and fall were busy with traveling for work and my surgery, so I haven't gone much lately.  However, I relied on the card show, eBay, COMC and Sportslots to help me fill some needs in my PCs.

5.  Kris Bryant - Bought this on Sportslots in May.  It's a sharp card in person!


4.  Meiki Sargent - I bought this in April off of eBay.  This was a huge need for my Iowa Hawkeye football collection.  Plus, this is a nice card in person.


3.  Bobby Witt Crown Collection - I bought this from Topps and it took forever to get to me.  I wish I would have bought 2 or 3 boxes, but I am satisfied with the one I bought.  This was a relic I got out of the box, but I'm confused as to why Bryce is in a Nationals uni?


2.  Dallas trading cards - I bought this off of eBay in July and I love it!  I only opened 1 pack and I have a handful of unopened packs still.


1.  Gary Carter - I bought this off of eBay.  This is the first graded card I have ever purchased and it's of one of my favorite cards of all time!


No comments:

Post a Comment