Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 30, 2023

Top 5 "hits" of 2023

 These are the best hits (in my opinion) that I bought from blaster boxes, hangers, etc. from product purchased in 2023.  It was a tad easier this year to find products, but I never did find a blaster box of several products, including Bowman, this year.

5.  Craig Biggio - 2023 Allen and Ginter blaster box


4.  Fernando Tatis - 2023 Topps Holiday blaster box


3.  Ronald Acuna - 2023 Topps Chrome blaster box.  It's a refractor and I traded it away, but it's ok because I don't have a local LCS I frequent here.


2.  Jackson Ferris - 2022 Panini Prizm Draft Picks blaster box.  This was on sale.  He's in the Cubs system plus the blue is nice looking!


1.  Bobby Witt, Jr.  - 2022 Topps Update blaster box.  This is a sharp card in person.  It also took until January 2023 to find some Update!

No comments:

Post a Comment