Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, February 11, 2024

2023 Stadium Club


A 2023 release in 2024, and only weeks before 2024 Topps Flagship release!  It's a good thing it's Stadium Club, which I love.

First card, first pack...soon to be HOF Joe Mauer

Second pack...another HOFer...not bad, but I am noticing a huge trend in horizontal cards

3rd pack...I love the 80's uni


4th pack...more horizontal

5th pack...Kauffman Stadium as a nice backdrop

6th pack...old Angels uni and logo

7th pack...another nice background, but again, more horizontal

8th pack

Player collections

Catcher binder

Former Cubbies

Salvy doing Salvy things

Colors



"Hits"

Love the old school uni

No comments:

Post a Comment