Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 9, 2024

February card show round up

I'm happy to report, I only spent $21, but got a ton of cards for my PCs.  This is great because I didn't have to pay as much as a blaster box would've cost, and every card I need for one reason or another (well, most anyway).

My first flag parallel

This is what I call prospecting; picking up cheap Bowman cards of prospects on my teams that I root for when I can't find a box of Bowman to save my life.

My first 3D card

I have a small collection of holo cards that love to collect.

Set needs

Couldn't hardly buy any LaPorta last month; got my hands on 3 of them this month!

Royals PC needs

Old dude PC needs

Cubbie PC needs

PC refractor

I love it when a color parallel matches the team colors

No comments:

Post a Comment