Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 12, 2024

New LCS visit

 I happened to be going to my old college stomping grounds and decided to stop in at the fairly new LCS.  I had a great time!  I wish I could've stayed longer, but I had supper plans.  It's a 45 minute drive from the house, but it might be worth it to spend the day in the cheap boxes!  There were lots of cards of my "old guy" PC collections that I didn't have, so I will have to visit again.

PC needs

Fomer Cubbies


Back in the day, Fleer had SO many sets!

This auto was a buck.


Great looking Ryno cards, especially the Classic


Manny Mo PC cards...love the was the Donruss foil card looks in person with the team colors

The guy with the hair flow from the combine

This prizm is a beauty!


My favorite card of the purchase is the Select Kittle.  Hard to tell from this scan, but it's blue.


I really love the Brett Topps card

1 comment:

  1. Really cool that you were able to find some great cards in the cheap boxes.
    Sorry, I'm new.

    ReplyDelete