Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, March 7, 2024

TCDB trade with capper14

 capper14 is a previous trade partner, and we were able to get this PWE trade turned around quickly.  Unfortunately, these are bad scans because I left the lid open.  🤦‍♀️

Can't decide if I want to start a Drew Waters collection or not.

I really hope he can rebound this year.

I love when team cards show the guy in my PC front and center.


No comments:

Post a Comment