Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 25, 2011

2010 Successes!!!!

Jamie Moyer
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Philadelphia Phillies


Jeremy Guthrie
signed 1/1
Sent c/o Baltimore Orioles


Gary Varsho
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Pittsburgh Pirates


Garret Anderson
signed 1/2
Sent c/o Los Angles Dodgers


Mike Brumley
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Seattle Mariners


Lloyd McClendon
signed 2/2 (they came back bent - not sure if that was on purpose, or USPS fault)
Sent c/o Detroit Tigers


Kerry Wood
signed 1/1
Sent c/o Cleveland Indians (he was traded to the New York Yankees during the season, and I received the card after the season was over)


Scott Fletcher
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Colorado Rockies


Pat Listach
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Washington Nationals


Tim Wakefield
signed 0/1
sent c/o Boston Red Sox
Didn't sign my card, but sent a letter saying thanks for being a fan, but he's too busy to sign all the fan mail. Sent postcard with stamped autograph on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment