Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 25, 2011

TTM autographs 1989-1995

Rick Wilkins
signed 1/1
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs


Jeff Conine
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Florida Marlins


Dan Pleasac
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Milwaukee Brewers


Doug Jones
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Cleveland Indians


Mark Davis
signed 3/3
Sent c/o Kansas City Royals
(other two cards were 1990 Fleer w/Mitch Williams. I sent them to Mitch Williams to get autographed, and never got them back!)


Walt Weiss
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oakland A's


Andy Benes
signed 2/2
Sent c/o San Diego Padres


Gary Carter
signed 0/2
sent c/o Los Angels Dodgers
Postcard sent back (can't tell if it's an autograph or stamp) with card stating he wants $20 signing fee to be donated to charity

No comments:

Post a Comment