Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, February 25, 2011

TTM autographs 1996-2006

Dante Bichette
? stamped 2/2
Sent c/o Colorado Rockies
(he was unable to stamp the front of the Score Select because it was so glossy, so he did the back of the card)


Chris Widger
signed 1/1
Sent c/o Chicago White Sox


Mike Morgan
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs


Troy Neel
signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oakland A's


Todd Hollandsworth
signed 1/1
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs

No comments:

Post a Comment