Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, November 1, 2012

A couple of TTMs and and Eric Hosmer ebay find

I've been very disappointed that I have been unable to blog on a more frequent basis.  I am making weekly trips to Iowa to care for my grandfather, on top of working full time.  So, that leaves no time for TTM or trading cards.  There is no Internet at his house, or otherwise, I would be keeping up with everything.

This week, I got 2 TTMs back.  The first one was from former Royal, and current Fox Sports KC commentator, Jeff Montgomery.  I missed him at Fan Fest at the All Star Game this year.  This is my quickest return to date (probably helps that we live in the same vicinity)!

Jeff Montgomery
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Home address
3 days
















The next TTM return was from one of the current MLB players I was targeting, Michael Dunn from Miami.  He only signed 1 of the 2, but I wish it would have been the 2010 Bowman that he would have signed!  I'm not sure how many days it was out.  I sent it in August sometime, before my TTM spreadsheet went MIA.

Michael Dunn
Signed 1/2
Sent c/o Miami Marlins
??? days













My last item of business this week was another ebay purchase.  I found this Eric Hosmer 2012 Bowman Platinum Emerald Card for $0.78.  I couldn't pass it up!  With the shipping, it was under $3.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment