Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trade with SDre31 on ZIstle

I got some pretty cool cards for my player collections from SDre31 on Zistle.  We had to do a couple of revisions, but in the end, it worked out for both of us, and I'm happy with what I got.

I am SLOWLY putting together the Bowman Platinum set.  I didn't realize it would be this hard!  I did get one card knocked off my list, CC Sabathia.


Next, I got quite a few Joba Chamberlain cards for my player collection.  I don't have many of Chamberlain, so this helps!



I also was able to get some cards for my "old" players collection!


As well as some cards for my "current" players collections!



He also, again, helped me out on one of my newest player collections, Jeff Conine.  I love those old Marlin uni's.  I think I am probably the only one.


 Finally, a Cub rookie card.   That's all I'm going to say.


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you liked the cards! I'm definitely happy with my end! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete