I have decided to make some goals for myself this year. I have found that I have a lot of projects that I want to complete, but realistically, can't complete. So, I'm going to simplify things in hopes of completing some of my major goals of autographing, card collecting and this blog.
1. Complete 2011 Heritage (including SPs) and 2013 Topps Update.
2. Hold two contests through this blog. Not sure what I'll do yet, but I have some ideas.
3. Complete five trades through this blog. I'm totally jealous when I see other bloggers posting their goods that they got through trades!
4. Achieve 50 TTMs in the 2014 calendar year.
5. Complete my Royals and Cubs needs. Probably my hardest goal of all.
I hope these changes for myself will help me concentrate on the items I really want to achieve through my hobby of card collecting, TTMs, and trading. I will post this under my stats tab so I can keep track throughout the year.
Welcome to my blog!!!
I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle for trading purposes (stevienicks77).
I am currently in graduate school, so it may take me until the weekend to respond to trade requests! I can't get done with school soon enough!