Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, January 10, 2014

Zistle trade with shoebox

I completed another trade with shoebox on Zistle.  It was a trade we were working on before the holidays, and completed after Christmas.  He is a Gypsy Queen collector and I was able to help him out.  He helped me out, as well, by getting me the three 2013 Topps Series 2 cards I needed to complete the set!  Yes!  Now, on to completing 2013 Topps Update!  Here are some of the goodies shoebox sent me:

The last three 2013 Topps Series 2 cards I needed!


Some Royals:


Cubbies!


Iowa Hawkeyes!


Player collections:



No comments:

Post a Comment