Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Trip to my LCS, part 2

As part of my trips to my local LCS, I always try to buy a few packs of cards that my local stores don't carry.  I decided to pick up a few hobby packs of 2013 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects.  I did quite well in picking packs!

A few for my player collections


Token Cubbie, Jorge Soler


Xander Bogaerts Refractor (available for trade)


Finally, *dun dun dun*
I pulled an auto!  Woo-hoo!!!  The scan is not very good and makes it hard to see, but it is Yankees prospect Eric Jagielo.  This card is available for trade, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment