Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle for trading purposes (stevienicks77).

I am currently in graduate school, so it may take me until the weekend to respond to trade requests! I can't get done with school soon enough!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TTM from Spring Training 2013!?!?

Mike Napoli sent this back to me last week.  I had forgotten about it, but I am excited to have it back.  He must have been signing his mail; I saw several other people had gotten him back recently.  I picked this particular card because it was from the All Star Game that was here in Kansas City in 2012.  Great memories for me.

Mike Napoli
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Red Sox ST
365 days

1 comment: