Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, November 2, 2014

Arizona Fall League mail

I sent out my usual 6 envelope to the Arizona Fall League this year.  I usually try to get one guy from every team.  I got two responses back this week!

Daniel Robertson is with the Oakland A's system.  He won AFL player of the week honors last week. He spend the 2014 season with Oakland's minor league team, the Stockton Ports.

Daniel Robertson
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Mesa Solar Sox
14 days
























John Hicks is with the Mariners organization.  This is a UER on Topps part; I have read on message boards they improperly photo shopped him.  He spend some of last season with Tacoma, the Mariners AAA team.

John Hicks
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Surprise Saguaros
17 days


1 comment: