Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mega trade, part 1: player collection

I made a huge trade over on Zistle with a multiple times trade partner, hpennington22.  This trade was so big, I'm going to have to do multiple posts!  The first post will be player collection goodies, as well as additions to my other collections.

One of my favorite catchers, and two sweet additions to my Terry Steinbach collection:



I think these chips are neat!  I might collect them just so I can use them for blackjack!


Player collections:


A pair of 2014 Bowman to add to my set that I'm still working on completing:


Iowa Hawkeye Alumni:



Ole Miss baseball Alumni.  #HOTTY TODDY!


Creighton Bluejay Alumni:


Iowans in the MLB:



Tomorrow, part 2...Cubbies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment