Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, November 16, 2014

This week's mail

First of all, I would like to let everyone know that I am super busy with school, work, and life, so if you have tried to propose a trade via Zistle, I will try to look at it over Thanksgiving vacation.  Again, school impedes on my hobby.  

I got a couple of letters back this week.  This first one was from the AFL.  I noticed from some other bloggers that they also received mail back from Tyler Austin this week, as well.  I love how the signature looks on the Bowman Platinum cards.

Tyler Austin
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Scottsdale Scorpions
33 days
























The other letter I got back this week was a RTS from the Padres.  It was a request I had sent to Jason Marquis back in April 2013.  I had written this one off a while ago.  I guess the good thing about getting my letter back was my SASE!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Got an RTS on my Marquis this week too. I was surprised.

    ReplyDelete