Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Liam Hendriks

Liam Hendriks spend a short amount of time with the Kansas City Royals in 2014.  He came over in a trade with Eric Kratz that sent Danny Valencia to the Blue Jays.  He made his first appearance for the Royals in a game against the Twins, in which he pitched 7 innings, allowing 1 run, and striking out 5 en route to a Royals win, 6-1.  This was a huge game when it came down to the Royals post season run in 2014.  I had wanted to get his autograph after this, but he soon landed back in Toronto, and I've never attempted to send a TTM to Canada, so I figured it was a lost cause.  Currently, Liam is with the Oakland A's.

Liam Hendriks
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Oakland A's ST
13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment