Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle for trading purposes (stevienicks77).

I am currently in graduate school, so it may take me until the weekend to respond to trade requests! I can't get done with school soon enough!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Zistle trade with scottbdoug

I'm starting to get busy with school again, so I have to slow down the trading for now, but I was able to complete this one with scottbdoug.  He set me up with some cards for my player collections!

Old Oakland A's




Royals



Cubs




No comments:

Post a Comment