Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Randy Wells

Randy Wells is a former Cubbie.  I wanted to add him to my Cubs TTM collection.

Randy Wells
Signed 3/3
Sent c/o Home address
16 days

1 comment:

  1. I actually need some of these same cards signed... I had not been able to find him or any trace of him, but it looks like you did!! Do you mind sharing the address via email? justinmcleod1@yahoo.com Much thanks!!

    ReplyDelete